Version 1 – 200820
2. To provide the Site and the Service, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or mobile phone numbers, photos/video material, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, preferences and interests, financial information such as credit/debit card numbers, and other information relevant to customer surveys or offers. This information will be kept only for as long as is necessary and may be used for the following purposes: providing the Service, internal record keeping, to keep you updated with news regarding the Service and new products and special offers, to improve the Service and products (and associated services), and/or to customise the Service according to your interests. Additionally, we and/or our trusted partners may contact you from time to time with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services.
4. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may also use local “shared objects” and “HTML web storage”. Examples of other reasons include:
- enabling us to recognise your device so that you don’t have to give the same information to us several times;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
- measuring how you are using the Service, to make the Service easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
Please note that we do not recommend turning cookies off when using the Service as this may prevent you from using certain aspects of the Services and/or the Site. For further information about cookies and how to control their use, please visit the following third party educational resources: www.youronlinechoices.eu.